Saturday 18 February 2012

Flora... Deleted? Exculsive interview.

Heyy :]
Wel, u prob would hav seen about 3 months ago a well known Covergirler Flora... Got deleted!
And no 1 nos y.... A mystery..... Thats what im going to try find out today.
Well, Flora... made a new account called Flora...7.
She has so far won party planner and national covergirl.. and she is superstar.
Her suite:




















I decided to talk to her, I asked her what happened, and y she got deleted.
She said she was trying to get her account back, Still and that she didnt want to tell me what happened.















Funny i think.....
THEN. I found out lots of other things that compicated eveything.
I went to the persons suite... and this was there pres:





















And if u look at the picture of floras suite above, she was wereing that same Antidote & tee shirt.
AND all thoughs clothes were in her suite.... AND they were all 2sd each....
Which means she traded... or she DID steal them....
Mayb thats y she got deleted....
What do u think?
I will update u if anything else happens....

Buhbye
Catsrock71 x

No comments:

Post a Comment