Tuesday 14 February 2012

Stardoll illness...

Heyy :]

I hope u all had a FANTASTIC Vday! <3

So, i bet u have all seen the new post by the starblogger hawiianbody called
Fighting for a Cure: Cancer
If u havent seen this post yet, read it here:
























(Click to enlarge)
So this girl called Abigail joined stardoll, and tells every1 about her cancer story in her album.
I went to comment in the topics guestbook when i saw these comments:












So sad aye?
This girl called Starrbunny just flooded the topics guestbook with the MEANEST comments!
I no every1 has an opinion, but this is just a HORRIBLE way to say it.
I personally believe that she was telling the truth, i mean like who would lie about
such a serious thing like cancer.
So sad.
There were other people commented to, like
Jimcarrey
And lots of others.

Luckily the majority of people were nice and very supportive.
Check out her album and read her story >>Here<<

Thanks :D
Buhbye!

8 comments:

  1. ;( This is the girl that told me to shut up, I told her "How do you know it's fake?" On one of my other accounts and she called me a B**** (sorry.) She's very rude, over nothing. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Thats so sad! >:O D:< :'[ Ikr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring this post.
    I know this story was real, however even if it was
    a faux pass, it still inspired many & helped them feel like they where not alone with their family member or their own battle with cancer. I truly could not believe some of the comments left on my article and Abigail's guestbook. Sick people, truly.
    -Alba/Hawiianbody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok... i really thought this was a thing to post about, because some of the Gb comments were absolutly horrible.

      Delete