Saturday 25 February 2012

Original clubs getting outta conTROLL

Heyyy :]
Hav u seen the new original clubs lately? There HORRIBLE! The members r absolute trolls (Literally) The scenarays r YUCK xP I think this is just gross. If this continues The same thing will happen that happened to the ORIGINAL original club. I also found this user:













Her name is lavenderIuva. Remember me telling u about Lavenderlava? She was the person who caused OC to close down. Is she back? Or is it just another troll.

Buhbye!
Catsrock71 x

14 comments:

  1. Im kinda getting a feeling that your coping my post but putting it in different words like my lip art and sports stuf...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im reallly sorry u feel that way.... but i dont copy... Im totally against copiers... and i have no intention to copy....so.... yea ;(

      Delete
  2. I think ur club is worthless and usless, you just post random things that r so fucking stupid, be orginal and please start making relevant posts. like LEXIS BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what the eff? I appreciate you like my blog but dude that is pathetic. She is trying her best, there is nothing wrong with this post (hence why we're media partners) now I don't know who you are but, you are acting like a lowlife ass.

      Delete
  3. Srry 4 the post...
    My sis likes to mess with my account and i didnt even kno, i am so so so sorry.
    Please dont report me to the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Camila! I don't have a stardoll acc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u dont hav a sd account why are u reading a stardoll blog!!!!!! Jeeez

      Delete
  5. I love readin bout blogs. Im srry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we hear about u being mean to people eva again we will call the police. Now bye.

      Delete
  6. I promise i wont eva do it again.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Police? That's a little extreme. But that's not her account. It's NoodleString the other account is FAKE.

    ReplyDelete