Saturday 9 June 2012

Flora.... Update! JUICY EVIDENCE!

Heyyy :]
Well, I thought i would have a check up on Flora....7, And this is what she looks like now:



Mmmmmmm, Shes royalty, Got lots of rare clothes, Lots of achievements......
Going back to lots of rare clothes, I noticed that more than half of her clothes were bought for only 2 sd.......






Yesterday i got this guestbook comment:










Thank you so much! Now, This all makes sence! I can finally inform you Flora....'s account was deleted because she is a scammer, And sadly when she made this account, She had gone back to her old habits and has scammed more people to get MORE rares.

This is a lesson to all of you, NEVER TRUST ANYONE TO TRADE!
I would have never have guessed that she was a scammer if i first when to look at her suite/doll.

Bye!
Be careful... :]
Tazzy xxxx


UPDATE:
Flora... made her own blog, Saying that someone scammed her, this is the link to the post:
>>CLICK HERE<<
And a picture of the post:






Im not sure what to say about this......
You think about it and comment below your thoughts!












Byyye!
Tazzy xx

1 comment:

  1. I have also heard she is a scammer...so I don't go first with members I don't trusting. I like to trade, but it's not funny to be scammed.

    ReplyDelete