Friday 3 January 2014

Age is just a number, maturity is a choice..

Hello person looking at a computer screen reading this
How's it going
Long time no see

annnnnnny how
I was just going from doll to doll (as you do) when I came across this that caught my eye:



 This made me start thinking...

This is a game where you can dress up dolls.
Why are teenagers coming on here?!
Personally I think everyone is lying, whoever goes on here and they're 15 and up you are either very very very bored or have no lives whatsoever (no offence)
Why are they calling the other person a 'twelvie' when they are probably a bored 8 year old.
Hence the title, they are VERY immature 15 year olds, even 12 year olds.

If you're interested, here's the rest of the conversation.
























I'm not comfortable sharing my age online, but Ill say I'm in-between 10 and 15.  (if your wondering)

What are your thoughts on this?
Why do you think older people are coming on here instead of younger people?
I'm really interested in your thoughts :) xo


Also PLEASE send me things you want me to investigate/post about.
You might know a hacker or a pres copier or a scammer or you might have a topic that NEEDS to be talked about.
Please please PLEASE let me know.
Contact me on my stardoll account: Catsrock71 or comment on this post
Thanks xo

ttyl
ex oh ex oh
Tazzy <3 <3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment