Friday 3 January 2014

Rant Time.

Ok,
As you can see by the title it's time for a little rant..
And as you can tell if you have been looking at my posts for a while I'm quite good at them.

So today I went on stardoll for the first time in months, and I thought, why don't I get a nice new outfit?
Since I'm not a member anymore I have no stardollars, just stupid starcoins.
I have quite alot so I thought, I might be able to get a bit with this.
Stardoll, may I ask why all your cool clothes are stardollars??
It annoys me so much
Who remembers the stardoll without starcoins?
I do. (and it was much better)

I swear stardoll is so confusing now.
I wanted to go to a party, I spent about 10 minutes looking for the 'party' icon.
Of course its called 'chat' now.

Anyway these rants are kinda boring so I'm going to go back and find you some gossip

If you agree with me comment below, What else don't you like that has changed about stardoll?
I have now been on stardoll for 4 years and I think I liked it better in 2010.

ttyl
ex oh ex oh
Tazzy <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment